For You Lot Jewellry Box

 I made the exterior of this box at the outset of the yr For You Jewellry box I made the exterior of this box at the outset of the year, it's i of those 'no rush' jobs. I'm at nowadays going to brand the 3 tays together with lid.


 I made the exterior of this box at the outset of the yr For You Jewellry box I similar to complete the within of the trays earlier cutting the dovetails, a abrupt airplane is best on these smaller pieces, sandpaper tends to circular the edges no affair how carefull yous are. Also the airplane is quicker together with amongst a slightly curved border I tin give the sack become at in i lawsuit to the shellac together with wax finish.



 I made the exterior of this box at the outset of the yr For You Jewellry box The sides of the trays are 7.5 mm thick past times thirty mm high together with I similar to instruct prissy build clean edges which is non actually possible amongst the planer, peculiarly on the curly grain. My method is to build clean upwardly i border on the shooting board together with therefore carefully size on the tabular array saw. I therefore build clean the other border upwardly amongst identical strokes (5) to popular off along the boards all just the same height.

My wooden jointer is both effortless together with comfortable to use.



 I made the exterior of this box at the outset of the yr For You Jewellry box Here are the finished parts cutting to excat length on the tabular array saw. Note the coloured dots which are really useful. They say me which is the outside, which is the exceed together with which parts become together. When at that spot is to a greater extent than than i ready I add together a discover to the dots to foreclose them getting mixed up.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel