For You Lot Yandles Show

 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic guide, I must accept cutting 200 over the ii days, I'm glad I tin give notice create it sitting down!



 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show The mornings got real busy. I didn't fifty-fifty larn a adventure to await circular the demo myself.



 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show Just to demo it wasn't all difficult work.

I must brand myself a bigger bench or larn a chip tidier alongside my tools!


 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show Phil Edwards was inward the same marquee, flight the flag for Lie Nielsen.


 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show James helped me throughout the demo which was much appreciated. Here he is having roughly curly shavings theropy!



 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show James brought inward a high angle smoother he made from my plans published inward Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking. He did a skillful project as well as it felt real overnice inward the hand.



 Demonstrating cutting dovetails using my magnetic conduct For You Yandles show The prize for the cutest visitor has to become to this eleven calendar week sometime pug / chiwawa cross called Millie. She was having a real difficult fourth dimension time staying awake.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel