For You Lot Cutting Gauge

 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting  For You Cutting Gauge In the Nov 2010 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting gauge. Until forthwith I haven't genuinely had fourth dimension to brand whatsoever to sell! The forest I'm using is Macassar Ebony which I've had inward stock for a few years. The film shows the forest for the caput stock which has had a 20mm broad groove to a depth of 3mm.


 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting  For You Cutting Gauge Here I'm starting to rout the grooves inward the stems. This is a lot easier as well as safer to create earlier cuttting to size.





 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting  For You Cutting Gauge All the grooves convey been cut. Note the backer board, which was attached alongside double sided tape, to foreclose tearout on the underside.







 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting  For You Cutting Gauge The heads were cutting upward on the tabular array saw as well as and hence stone oil shaped on the ring saw (that's the Minimax, nevertheless no intelligence on the Startrite). The curves were refined alongside 2 dissimilar sized bobbins on the spindle sander









 number of Furniture as well as Cabinetmaking I wrote an article on the making of a modest cutting  For You Cutting Gauge The completed heads as well as stocks ready for lastly fitting.











Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel