For You Lot Norris A4 Refurbishment


I late bought a rare Norris A4 smoother from a friend. Sorry I didn't receive got whatsoever 'before' photos exactly it was inwards postulate of a tidy upwards alongside surface rust as well as stained lever cap. The forest also needed consummate re finishing every bit the original  lacquer had been badly scratched as well as scuffed.


 I was really pleased alongside the means it came up, which was expert because I paid a fleck to a greater extent than than I wanted to.
Sanding off the lacquer left the forest looking every bit good 'new', as well as hence I had to distress it to convey dorsum the appearance of 100 years of use. Equally the metallic needed toning downwardly alongside gun bluish later on the rust removal. The brass ended upwards a piffling brighter than I would receive got liked exactly this volition also musical note downwardly later on a few months.
I'm looking forwards to the David Stanley international tool auction adjacent week.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel