For Yous Tom Prevarication Nielsen At The European Woodworking Show


The European woodworking present was a great success as well as I had some good known visitors to my stand. Here is Tom Lie Nielsen using 1 of my 9" smoothers.


Here's my jointing plane inward amount swing.


My high angle spokeshave beingness used to shape some rippled walnut.
Toms UK of Britain as well as Northern Republic of Ireland view plainly had the desired termination every bit I saw enough of people wandering to a greater extent than or less amongst Lie Nielsen boxes inward their hands.

Now here's a human being who knows a affair or ii well-nigh using paw planes, bench maker Richard Maguire. His benches are paw made as well as paw planed as well as he is dedicated to the purpose of paw tools inward both his bench making every bit good every bit his furniture. He had a release of benches on present only the existent beauty was a bench of dark-brown oak as well as I'll present this bench inward activity amongst a massive cornice plane on my side yesteryear side post. Richards website as well as spider web log are good worth visiting. http://www.rm-workbenches.co.uk/default.htm



David Charlesworth was on the Lie Nielsen stand, he's seen hither demonstrating his border jointing technique amongst his finger and thumb fence.


Despite Davids serious approach to the hallowed dependent land of paw planing he's caught hither showing it tin hold upwardly proficient fun every bit well.


Next to me inward the primary hall was Windsor chair maker as well as instructor James Mursell demonstrating his travishers  and spokeshaves. I had a become amongst them myself as well as they performed impressively on this tulipwood slab. In fact 1 time I started it was difficult to stop!


Denab was demonstrating the make of of tools on the Lie Nielsen stand, he is a seasoned pro as well as takes everything inward a rattling helpful, relaxed and skilful manor.

On the other side of me were the Veritas boys amongst a broad make of fine tools. This shot doesn't practise them judge every bit the stand upwardly was rattling busy throughout the show. I tried their dovetail saws as well as they worked actually well, the xx TPI was peculiarly prissy as well as rattling proficient value.
As commons I didn't learn a run a jeopardy to hold off circular the present properly every bit it was as well as then busy, which was a shame. My favourite not woodworking stall was the Chinese create got away, lovely food, friendly service as well as proficient portions, what to a greater extent than could yous ask!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel