For You Lot Knew Concepts Saws


I convey been selling these saws for the final 2 years at woodworkers shows as well as although they are non inexpensive they are superb as well as sell really well! For dovetails they permit you lot to saw really or as well as hence the job amongst groovy control, saving you lot both fourth dimension as well as effort. I convey ever sold the criterion versions of five as well as 8"as the extra toll for the cam lever version is non actually justified every bit the blades become changed so infrequently. However I've simply added the 5" swivel version to my stock which volition permit the waste matter to last cutting amongst the frame at 45 degrees. This enables dovetails of whatsoever width to last cut, nice!
Lee has besides added 2 of my You Tube films to his You Tube section. See the website here  http://knewconcepts.com/saws.php

You tin dismiss meet the saw inwards purpose on my video 'Hand cutting dovetails made easy'


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel