For You Lot Chisel Tray (Blue Spruce)


I've had a asking for details on my chisel tray which I've institute real useful. I made it when I moved my primary bench away from the wall together with lost access to my wall mounted tools, although straight off I wouldn't instruct dorsum wherever my bench was. It keeps the chisels neat, tidy together with prophylactic together with correct where yous desire them. you'll uncovering I've added infinite for ane of may marker knives inwards African Blackwood to match.
The dimensions are x 1/2" x 8 1/4" x 1 1/2" high. The birds optic maple is 3/8" together with the walnut is 5/8". The width betwixt the chisels at their widest is 1/8".


The walnut insert is grooved to convey each chisel size quite tightly together with it has chamfered tops to permit slow entry of the blades. The depth of the grooves allows the blades to sit down apartment together with the base of operations of the grip department is lined amongst leather to prevent scratching the beautifully finished handles.



When I brand closed to other for my recently acquired Tasai chisels I mightiness add together a sliding chapeau to proceed the dust out, but hence possibly not!

Today I received a gift from a practiced client inwards Canada, it is beautifully weighted together with real nicely made, give thank yous you Rich. I volition role it for adjusting my planes, brass for the blade together with the woods (desert ironwood from Konrad Sauer) for the bird body. It for sure beats the ane I've been using!!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel