For Yous Woods Storage


My woods store is a mess! I bring close 200 cube of timber (about 2,500 board feet for those inwards the US)


Wood piled upon wood, I wonder what's at the back.


This was non a real security place, I intend this shelf too it's back upwardly are at their limit!


The next pictures are some of the woods that resurfaced, higher upwardly is a board of figured Cuban mahogany.


H5N1 thick plank of rippled olive wood, without whatsoever cracks.


More olive wood, imagine what this would await similar majority matched.


Zirocote transitioning from the sap to the heartwood.


Some lovely brownish oak, 1 of my favourite woods.

This slice of figured ash was bought from the Edward Barnsley workshops at the destination of my 2 weeks there, this was the final slice of a whole butt of wonderful wood.


Madagascan rosewood at it's best, amongst dark lines too varying shades.


Some rippled English linguistic communication walnut bought from the workshops of the slow Alan Peters. With woods similar this I must halt making then many tools too brand to a greater extent than furniture.


After a days move things looked a flake to a greater extent than organised too safer!


I tin at in 1 lawsuit come across the woods from the trees (sorry!)


During the tidy upwardly I filled 26 sacks of woods for the fire, a combination of trimming upwardly waney edged boards too getting rid of unpromising timber, I should endure exist this ruthless to a greater extent than often!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel