For Yous Tool Auction


I visited the David Stanley auction on Friday, hither are the 1,000 lots position out for viewing. This wasn't the international auction but I prefer these every bit at that topographic point are more bargains as well as y'all tin cause got the tools away alongside you, saving postage, packing as well as credit menu charges.


They had enough of tools chests as well as this was the nicest.


Bill as well as Sarah Carter had a pocket-size stand upward every bit green alongside a fine option of Bills lovely planes for sale.


I couldn't resist (as usual!) as well as bought this large mitre plane inwards yew.


Here's my haul from the auction, a few request unopen to restoration but I taste that as well as hopefully don't purchase whatever I can't care with.


The care of the solar daytime was this pack of half-dozen shape steel blades which I picked upward for £6 inc the premium. Five of them were parallel blades which are changing hands for £20 each on eastward Bay.


This is a rare plane, a Norris A13. It is inwards a distressing state alongside a cracked handle, bent adjuster, belt sanded edges, not master copy blade as well as covered inwards muck as well as paint. I bought this at a knock downwardly toll from 1 of the stall holders as well as volition hopefully hold upward bringing it dorsum to its quondam glory tomorrow, sentry this space!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel