For You Lot Tool Boxes


I dear making boxes in addition to stimulate got a item fondness for tool boxes, non the large 'takes 2 people to comport type', simply the handily sized bench hap versions.


I industrial plant life this on recently in an antique shop, it is rattling nicely proportioned in addition to is manus dovetailed on all corners. It's made from Elm in addition to dates from the belatedly xix C.

It has overnice heavy brass ware which is probably original. It measures xix 1/2" w x xi 1/2" d x 8" h
Jameel Abraham made a strikingly like box which tin move seen here. https://greatfurnituremaker.blogspot.com//search?q=


Here is approximately other box which I've had for a while, in all likelihood from the 1960's in i lawsuit again alongside classical proportions in addition to manus cutting dovetails on the drawers.


The hap laid upward of drawers are dummies, in addition to I intend to brand a version of this. 20" x 9" d x xi 1/4" h.


Here is my tool box which I stimulate got to shows. it is rattling useful in addition to I know everything I postulate is contained within. It measures 21" w x 12 1/2" d x ix 1/2" w. You tin run across a You Tube video I made below.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel