For You Lot Yandles Woodworking Show


This afternoon I fix my stand upwards up at the Yandles Autumn show. I ever become hither inwards enough of fourth dimension as they issue the stocks for the demo as well as it gives me a conduct chances to accept a await earlier the rush.
 No wonder I'm smile these 2 slabs of brownish oak are wonderful as well as volition laissez passer me numerous panels or box lids.
The woods has non been seasoned as well as to avoid excessive neat as well as speed upwards the drying procedure I volition resaw them into 1 1/4" thick boards. They will inevitably warp particularly the outer boards simply on residual it's definitely worth it to arrive at the minimum of surface degradation.
Last yr I bought roughly as stunning burr walnut slabs as well as I'll last using these on a projection shortly, picket this space!


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel