For You Lot Antique Bookbinders Press


Earlier inwards the yr I spent ii real enjoyable days alongside box maker Andrew Crawford, he uses a lot of veneers only doesn't convey a vacuum press. Instead he uses an quondam bookbinders press along alongside ane he had made specially. Although I don't purpose veneers much, too and then solely ring sawn veneers, I idea I would attempt out an quondam fashioned press too this was a monster!
It weighs over 200 lbs and I was glad that it could be disassembled.


 Here it is inwards its assembled glory alongside an 18" x 12 " platten.


The lineament of this press is shown alongside the bronze parts likewise every bit the aureate paint.


Here is a shot of the ribbed shape Fe base of operations which was real heavy.

It seemed to last a Lion build too was shown every bit lineament 'A'
This was far from an essential improver to my workshop only I await frontward to giving it a try.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel