For You Lot Brass Hammer Heads


When I made a batch of chisel hammers latterly I asked if anyone knew of an easier agency to kind the heads together with mortal did, past times CNC.  I ordered a batch of 100 together with they arrived today, I'm non going to immature adult woman all that shaping!

The complete was skillful plenty to purpose but I'll nevertheless in all probability buff them to a shine.


Below is the door for my wall mounted tool breast going through my novel broad belt sander. It was a combat wider than the 18" capacity together with then it had to be reversed, it wasn't perfectly degree together with then I demand to adapt it, but it was a pleasance to run across no hint of burning.


I'm writing an article on the tool breast for F&C magazine together with then I can't demo likewise much on the making. The shot below shows the lid beingness cutting off on the tabular array saw, nerve racking stuff peculiarly later together with then much work!
All went well.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel