For You Lot Chisel Box, Andaman Padouk


I bought this fix of Tasai chisels a lilliputian piece agone in addition to it's virtually fourth dimension I made them a box.
The sides are set out in addition to marked amongst coloured dots, a really useful habit.


The chisels accept a lovely remainder in addition to feel.


I'm cutting the dovetails for the box amongst a minor mitt made dovetail saw past times Mitsukawa.
It's prissy to cutting dovetails without my magnetic withdraw i time inwards a piece simply to demo I notwithstanding can!


The Andaman padouk has a wonderful orangey red colour.


James Krenov wrote that cutting dovetails inwards this difficult brittle timber required extra care, in addition to he was right! The tally had to force together past times hand, if it needed a hammer it would split.


This is the lilliputian finger pull, carving is non my potent squall for in addition to therefore I kept it small.


The chisel housings were custom fitted on the tabular array saw.
The fifty-fifty bring out was achieved on the router using my favourite Becksvoort router bit.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel