For You Lot What A Waste!


These pieces of curly birch came from my latest delivery of burn wood, tin you lot believe individual chopped upwards a log this nice? I've saved these pieces which should cope around pocket-size box lids when they accept dried.


Just expect at the possess inwards that grain.


On a happier banking concern complaint I visited Bob at Timberline in addition to bought around to a greater extent than of that wonderful Andaman Padouk which came from the slow Alan Peters run shop. James Krenov waxed lyrical over this materials in addition to I'm real much looking forrad to making a box or wall cabinet from it (soon I hope!)


I equally good  bought this board of Cuban mahogany, yeah it was 1 board all 15' of it! I had to chop it into three to become it into my estate car.
It had been cutting 1/2" thick over its whole length in addition to was strike on quarter sawn. The middle 3rd of the board is the see alongside enough of cracks exactly the outer business office of both sides is heavily rippled along the sum length of the board. This is rare materials in addition to volition brand wonderful panels, peradventure alongside the Andaman padouk.


Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel