For Y'all Geoffrey Entwistle Planemaker Rip


I'm pitiable to written report the survive of airplane maker Geoffrey Entwistle inwards a Hospice over the weekend, my condolences to his family. I came to Geoffrey's work belatedly inwards his career too unfortunately nosotros never genuinely met, although inwards our e ship service exchanges he was very courteous too unassuming for 1 amongst such talent.
Geoffrey kept a lower profile than some of our other airplane makers exactly was no less able than the real best. I know from conversation I bring had amongst his contemporaries his operate was universally admired.

I would appreciate it if y'all all could circulate this pitiable tidings to a greater extent than or less the forest working community.  

I volition exit y'all amongst some pictures of his operate which I mean value verbalize for themselves.






Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel